Nurses should have qualified and experienced as mention below.
• Working at the patient's home for a shift of 12hrs/24hrs.
• Required to provide wound care, IV infusion, Tracheostomy care, administering oxygen, handling monitors and ventilators, and patient transport.
• The nurse should be knowledgeable about the nursing care of unconscious and elderly patients.
• The nurse should be aware of the special needs, circumstances and requirements of home healthcare.
• Nurses will be required to follow the physician's orders.
• Nurses will maintain records of vitals signs, treatment given and any event happening during the care.
• Selected Nurses will be required to undergo training for providing specialized care.
- BSc Nursing
- Msc Nursing
- General Nursing and Psychiatric Nursing