Urgent requirement for Project Accountant in India.
1. Effectively communicate with Project Managers (PM) regarding contract
documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals,
and any additional services-related to billing.
2. Prepare final invoice package containing draft and final invoices for
all billable projects, including all applicable backup for approval by
the Accounting Supervisor.
3. Mail final invoices file consultant and client invoice copies in the
4. Assess and pursue opportunities for maximization of client billing;
communicate with the Accounting Supervisor, as to your observations and
5. Research any unbilled issues to optimize the billing possibilities for
the billing period.
6. Maintain the billing folders for all projects, with all the appropriate
documents, including expenses, consultant invoices, and monthly
invoices, in accordance with standard procedures.
7. The accounts payable team member with advice on client billing,
relative to consultant invoicing and reimbursable expenses.
8. Work with the cash receipts team member to reconcile variances that
occur in the application of cash.
9. Generate and distribute monthly receivables reports and monthly
10. Set up new projects, make transfers of employee billable hours and/or
expenses, and open and close time classes in company system.
11. Review weekly time sheets, along with the accounting group.
12. Monthly analyze the P & L accounts monthly, as assigned by the
13. Prepare balance sheet account reconcilements, as directed by the
14. Recommend and implement agreed process improvements to the billing
15. Prepare special project analyses for the PMs and others.
16. Prepare local property and business tax returns.
17. Provide year-end support of auditor requirements, which may include
research and reconcilement.
18. Perform additional assignments, as directed by the Accounting
19. Communicate and coordinate with the local offices.
1. ARE YOU WILLING TO RELOCATE ANY WHERE ? .
2. ARE YOU HAVING A RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE OF 5 YEARS ? .
3. WHAT IS YOUR HIGHEST EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION ?.
Accounting , Tally , Finance ,