1. Study the market for our products and get potential leads.
2. Visit corporate companies, schools, IT parks, and other related associations and introduce our company and services.
3. Identify the sales prospects to attend the business development activities and improve the sales and credibility of the company.
4. Study the market situations and report to MD for further developments.
5. Proper follow-up on the generated leads and retaining the relationship for future business opportunities.
6. Alliance with the corporate gifting agencies and assure continuous business opportunities.
7. Achieving the monthly sales targets assigned and proper reporting to MD.
8. Coordinate with other sales teams and get proper updates to serve the.
9. Assure 50 % of the payment as advance and the balance amount have to collect after 7 days from the delivery date.
10. Sales officer is the first face of the company, so he must interact very politely and gently with clients and avoid unnecessary grievances.
11. To be effective as a salesperson, you should be persuasive and knowledgeable of industry regulations.
12. Attendance punching has to follow properly and leave has informed the MD early except for the Medical.
Ultimately, an outstanding sales officer should have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills in all means
Sales and Marketing , Sales Planning , Sales Target , Sales Plan & Execution , Sales & Service , Market Research , Business Development , Communication skills , Language Exprt , Customer Service , Communication skills , Negotiating Skill ,
- ANY DEGREE OR MBA