• Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C++/Java code
• Directing our software programming initiatives
• Overseeing the development of documentation.
• Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project
statuses and proposals.
• Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the
modification of existing systems.
• Managing the software development life cycle.
• Monitoring system performance.
• Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among
• Developing and executing project plans.
• Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
• Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
• Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
• Testing new software and fixing bugs.
• Shaping the future of our systems.
• A Master’s bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or another
• 2+ years of experience in C++/Java
• Experience using relevant tool suites.
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Experience managing the software development life cycle.
• The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
• Experience working with clients and business partners.
• A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
• Version Control - Git
• Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
• Strong team-building skills.
• Experience with algorithms/data structures knowledge
• Good OOP knowledge
• Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol
Software , Java , OOPS , TCP/IP ,
- BE / BTech Engineering - Computer Science / IT
- ME / MTech Computer Science / IT