1. Co-ordination and liaison with lawyers and attorneys representing the Company for providing necessary information and inputs in respect of various suits and proceedings to which Company is a party.
2. Documents Drafting, sales deed, vetting, preparation and finalization of various Agreements pertaining to various departments of the company like Marketing, HR, IT, Legal, Finance, projects, Operations etc.
3. Evaluate the notices and litigations against the company, prepare the strategy and drafting and finalizing the pleadings to be filed before the court.
4. Provide Legal updates in relation of the law applicable to the concerned person. Information on law & providing documents for applying of various Licenses.
5. Follow up with panel lawyers for prosecuting the cases pending before various court including Magistrate courts, Consumer courts, District courts, Trademark Registry and High Courts etc
6. Managing Corporate Law, Secretarial, Corporate Governance & Compliance activities.
7. Maintenance of tracker showing updated case status for each and every legal case for the company.
8. Maintenance of calendar and checklist for all compliances applicable to the company.
9. Reporting gap in compliances.
10. Legal advice relating to the general operations of the company
Skills and Experience
1. Work experience must be a 8-10 years.
2. Good Communication and writing skills.
3. Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful
analysis of the case.
4. Candidate should have experience in handling both Civil & Commercial Matters.
Should have experience on different kinds of Suit such as suit for recovery, suit for
declaration, possession and injunction, specific performance of contract.
5. Candidate should have the capability of executing legal research with precision and
proficiency in arguments.
Liaison , Legal ,