• Participate with team to perform analysis, assessment, and resolution for defects and incidents of intermediate complexity and escalate appropriately.
• Work within guidelines set by the team to independently tackle well-scoped problems.
• 2+ years of experience with React / React Native
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Experience with RESTful APIs
• Experience with charting and mapping libraries is a plus
• Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Good communication skills & good team player
• Strong analytical skills for effective problem-solving.
• Able to adapt to new platforms and constantly hone skills
ViewModel and LiveData , Spring and Hibernate , Kotlin , Java SE , Java , J2EE , CoreJava , Angular JS , Angular 2 / 4 , Advance Java ,
- BE / B.Tech Engineering - Computer Science / IT
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- B.Sc. Computer Science