We are looking for a qualified Computer Technician to install, maintain and repair computers and networks. You will be the one to ensure that adequate IT infrastructure is in place and is used to its maximum capabilities.
Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
Maintain and repair technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices
Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks
Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated
* Should completed course in Chip level course
* Minimum 1 year experience in same field.
* Food and accommodation will be provided.
* 1 Year bond will be there.
Adaptive Technicians , Technical , Chip level repairing , Chip Design , Maintenance services ,
- Diploma in Chip Level Service